Business Developer Intern
At Marathon Myanmar, we have an amazing opportunity to transform the country with logistic technology. By using the vast amounts of information available today to identify new patterns and make new discoveries, we are helping cities’ transportation become smarter, faster and cheaper. Join the forward-thinking teams at Marathon Myanmar solving some of the country’s most complex problems – there is no better place to grow your career!
Business Developer Interns:
- Must have interest in the tech and payments industry and love the adrenaline of the startup community its culture.
- Those looking to work hard and see the opportunity to be beyond that of a 9 to 5 job.
- Those who are willing to meet challenges and go above and beyond their job description to help grow Marathon Myanmar.
- Ability to have serious conversations around technical subjects.
- Detail oriented, positive attitude and the ability to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines.
- Have excellent intercultural competences and experience working in diverse teams.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and extremely diverse teams to drive results.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English is highly valued.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll work in an Agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, and test innovative business processes, and support those applications for our highly valued customers.
- You’ll employ Marathon Myanmar’s Marketing & Business Development to create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability.
- You’ll have an opportunity to work with a variety of parties, developers (senior backend, frontend & mobile specialists), Operating Systems (Linux, Windows, iOS, Android), office software(Microsoft office, Google Drive) and modern workflow (GSuite, Skype, Slack & WhatsApp).
Who You Are:
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting great products.
- You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You have a basic understanding of software development & user experience
- You are confident, fun, friendly and most importantly business savvy understanding different business models and business needs.
- Super connectors who live on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media outlets.
Required Background and Professional Experience:
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset.
- Proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do and accomplishing their tasks.
- Must have hands on experience for Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Must have business acumen, problem solving & knowing impact for the business
- All universities graduate students from Yangon, Myanmar
- Candidates should be available full-time and able to start as soon as possible.
- Experience on SQL & data visualizations is a bonus
- Competitive paid internship
- Willing to work at least 3 months (full 6 months)
- Hire for attitude, train for skill