Front-end Developer Intern
At Marathon Myanmar, we have an amazing opportunity to transform the country with logistic technology. By using the vast amounts of information available today to identify new patterns and make new discoveries, we are helping cities’ transportation become smarter, faster and cheaper. Join the forward-thinking teams at Marathon Myanmar solving some of the country’s most complex problems – there is no better place to grow your career!
Front-End Developer interns:
- Understand requirements, design, code, and test high-quality web and mobile apps
- Take wireframes from conception to implementation and design and improve user interfacing
- Work in frameworks such as: React, Vue, Bootstrap, NodeJS, and JQuery
- Are skilled in UI Development technologies such as HTML, CSS, and JSON
- Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Design Thinking Methodology
- Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Agile development methodology
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll work in an Agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued customers.
- You’ll employ Marathon Myanmar’s Design Thinking to create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability.
- You’ll have an opportunity to work with a variety of relational databases (SQL, Postgres, MongoDB), Operating Systems (Linux, Windows, iOS, Android), and modern UI frameworks (React, Vue, Bootstrap, NodeJS, and JQuery).
Who You Are:
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting great products.
- You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
- You have a basic understanding of software development and programming languages
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Must have basic knowledge in one of the following technology areas: HTML, CSS, JSON, jQuery
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience:
- Experience on React, Bootstrap, Node.js, and JQuery
- All universities graduate students from Yangon, Myanmar
- Candidates should be available full-time and able to start as soon as possible.
- Competitive paid internship
- Willing to work at least 3 months (full 6 months)
- Hire for attitude, train for skill