Senior ReactNative Developer (2 posts)
At Marathon Myanmar, we have an amazing opportunity to transform the country with logistic technology. By using the vast amounts of information available today to identify new patterns and make new discoveries, we are helping cities’ transportation become smarter, faster and cheaper. Join the forward-thinking teams at Marathon Myanmar solving some of the country’s most complex problems – there is no better place to grow your career!
Senior React/ReactNative Developer:
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Understand requirements, design, code, and test high-quality web and mobile apps
- Take wireframes from conception to implementation and design and improve user interfacing
- Work in frameworks such as: React, Vue, Bootstrap, NodeJS, and JQuery
- Are skilled in UI Development technologies such as HTML, CSS, and JSON
- Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Design Thinking Methodology
- Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Agile development methodology
What You’ll Do:
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- You’ll work in an Agile, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued customers.
- You’ll employ Marathon Myanmar’s Design Thinking to create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability.
- You’ll have an opportunity to work with a variety of relational databases (SQL, Postgres, MongoDB), Operating Systems (Linux, Windows, iOS, Android), and modern UI frameworks (React, Vue, Bootstrap, NodeJS, and JQuery).
Who You Are:
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting great products.
- You thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing and implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
- You have a strong understanding of software development and programming languages
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Must have strong knowledge in all of the following technology areas: HTML5, CSS3, JSON, jQuery & DOM APIs
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
Preferred Tech and Professional Experience:
- Experience on Vue or Angular is desirables
- Experience on Adobe PhoneGap or Ionic or Xamarin or Flutter
- Candidates should be available full-time and able to start as soon as possible.
- Have shipped at least one product using React Native
- Experience interfacing to back-end APIs (Amplify, Firebase, other APIs)
- A working understanding of native iOS and/or Android native APIs/language
- Familiarity with code versioning tools Git
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Parcel, Babel, Webpack, NPM & Yarn
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience working in a team environment
- Creativity and flexibility
- Any graduate from Myanmar
- 4 yrs experience, web/mobile/hybrid development in general
- You’ve shipped a native iOS and/or Android app
- You’ve worked with Node and React on the Web
- You’ve worked with Adobe PhoneGap or Ionic or Xamarin or Flutter
- Competitive salary (600,000 to 1,200,000 Lakhs Ks) depends on experience
- Lunch provided by company
- Bonus for each phase